- T. Luiz do Rêgo, M. de Souza, U. B. Severo, On solutions for a class of fractional Kirchhoff-type problems with Trudinger-Moser nonlinearity, Commun. Contemp. Math., electronically published (february 2021).
- D. Pellegrino, A. Raposo Jr., Pointwise lineability in sequence spaces, Indagationes Mathematicae, 32 (2) (2021), 536-546.
- R. Macedo, J. Santos, Some properties of almost summing operators, J. Math. Anal. Appl., to appear.
- A. Raposo Jr., D. Diniz, A note on the geometry of certain classes of linear operators, Bull. Braz. Math. Soc., New Series, electronically published (february 2021).
- D. S. Germano, U. B. Severo, Existence and nonexistence of solution for a class of quasilinear Schrödinger equations with critical growth, Acta Appl. Math., electronically published (may 2021).
- C. S. Marques-Silva, A. Menegon, On the topology of the Milnor-Lê fibration for functions of three real variables, Bull. Brazilian Math. Soc., to appear.
- R. Macedo, D. Pellegrino and J. Santos, Nonlinear variants of a theorem of Kwapien, Israel Journal of Mathematics, to appear.
- T. Luiz do Rêgo, M. de Souza, U. B. Severo, On solutions for fractional N/s-Laplacian equations involving exponential growth, Nonlinear Differ. Equ. Appl., to appear.
- J. L. Carvalho, E. Medeiros, F. S. Albuquerque, G. M. Figueiredo, On a planar non-autonomous Schrödinger-Poisson system involving exponential critical growth, Calc. Var. Partial Differential Equations 60, 40 (2021).
- J. L. Carvalho, E. Medeiros, G. M. Figueiredo, M. F. Furtado, On a zero-mass (N,q)-Laplacian equation in RN with exponential critical growth, Nonlinear Analysis 213 (2021), 112-488.
- J. L. Carvalho, E. Medeiros, B. Ribeiro, On a planar Choquard equation involving exponential critical growth, Z. Angew. Math. Phys. to appear.
- J. H. Andrade and J. M. do Ó, Compactness within the space of complete, constant Q-curvature metrics on the sphere with isolated singularities, Int. Math. Res. Not., to appear.