- D. Pellegrino, A, Raposo Jr., Constants of the Kahane-Salem-Zygmund inequality asymptotically bounded by 1, J. Funct. Anal., 282 (2) (2022), 21pp.
- J. L. Carvalho, M. F. Furtado, E. Medeiros, A sharp Hardy-Sobolev inequality with boundary term and applications, NoDEA Nonlinear Differ. Equ. Appl., 29 (1) (2022), 20pp.
- C. S. Marques-Silva, A. Menegon, On the topology of the Milnor-Lê fibration for functions of three real variables, Bull. Brazilian Math. Soc., to appear.
- R. Macedo, D. Pellegrino and J. Santos, Nonlinear variants of a theorem of Kwapien, Israel Journal of Mathematics, to appear.
- J. L. Carvalho, E. Medeiros, J. A. Cardoso, Nonlinear Schrödinger equations involving exponential critical growth with unbounded or vanishing potentials, Asymptot. Anal., to appear.
- A. Raposo Jr., K.B. Teixeira, Improved bounds for the complex polynomial Bohnenblust-Hille inequality, J. Math. Anal. Ap
pl., to appear.
- J. P. de Jesus-Almeida, A. Menegon, Topological triviality in families of functions on subanalytic sets and complex analytic spaces, Int. Math. Res. Not. (IMRN), to appear.
- L. A. Santos, F. D. M. Bezerra, A. N. carvalho, Well-posedness for some third-order evolution differential equations: A semigroup approach, J. Evol. Equ., to appear.
- J. H. Andrade, R. Caju, J. M. do Ó, J. Ratzkin, A. S. Santos, Constant Q-curvature metrics with Delaunay ends: The nondegenerate case, Annali della Scuola Normale Superiori di Pisa, to appear.
- J. H. Andrade and J. M. do Ó, Qualitative properties for solutions to subcritical fourth order systems, Nonlinearity, to appear.
- R. Antonia, H. F. de Lima. " L-parabolic linear Weingarten spacelike submanifolds immersed in an Einstein manifold". Portugaliae Mathematica (in press), to appear.